Jean Folger is a meticulous researcher and writer with 15+ years of experience. She covers a lot of personal finance topics to help people make better choices so they have more money and time to spend on the things that matter most.
In between writing gigs, Jean loves to travel off the beaten path so she can interact with local communities and cultures. She's learned that people all around the world love their children, want to work hard, and enjoy a good joke.
In the past, Jean has been a real estate broker, an English teacher, and a trip leader for an adventure travel company.
- Roth IRA Limits, 01 Nov 2018 in Articles
- Staying in the Stock Market in Your 60s, 30 Aug 2018 in Articles
- Using Your Home to Boost Your Retirement Funds, 03 Jul 2018 in Articles
- Own a Business and Retiring? Should You Sell?, 03 Jul 2018 in Articles
- Investing in Index Funds: What You Need to Know, 01 Jul 2018 in Articles
- Navigating Bear Markets, 01 Jul 2018 in Articles
- Avoid These Investment Mistakes, 01 Jun 2018 in Articles
- How to Invest Your Roth IRA, 25 Jan 2018 in Articles
- Investment Strategies for Roth IRAs, 16 Nov 2017 in Articles
- Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI), 09 Oct 2017 in Glossary